The Cyber Plant Conservation Network (CPCNet) is a community program that embraces the effort of keeping our rare and diverse fruit tree species available for future generations.
- To encourage the public in planting indigenous rare fruit trees to make them common and sharing the knowledge on these trees.
- To engage public participation in an online networking program to conserve Malaysian rare fruit trees and monitor the planted trees through adoption and tracking the tree development.
- Care and propagate our indigenous fruit trees
- Provide additional income for forest fringe communities
- Complement our national trees genebank system
- Network with civil societies
- Enhance public appreciation of our indigenous fruit trees
- Track the wellbeing of our planted fruit trees online